This spring I am focused on a lot of exciting things:
- Working on a mapping project for Nike.
- Moderating a blogger panel at the IA Summit in Baltimore
- Speaking at SearchLove in Boston
- Co-teaching a 12 week User Experience Design course at General Assembly: I am focused on teaching information architecture, heuristics and strategic facilitation. I am working with Donna Lichaw, who is teaching interaction design, wireframes and prototyping, and Bob Maynard, who is focused on teaching content strategy.
- Teaching various workshops and classes at General Assembly and Hyper Island
- Writing, Writing, Writing… you will all be the first to know.
I am always interested in taking new clients, speaking and teaching opportunities. Feel free to contact me directly via email Abbycovert at gmail dot com.